If you’re looking for a way to boost your coffee business in the new year, using a Cocoa Beach wholesale coffee supply company like ours is a wise investment.
Coffee consumption is on the rise as Gen-Z caffeine consumers have an estimated spending power of over $360 billion, have flexible work schedules, and prefer specialty coffees like those you can make with products from our lineup at Incredible Flavors. Here are a few trends we’re seeing thus far in 2023.
Cold Over Hot
The popularity of cold coffee drinks has grown in the past few decades. Some experts attribute this to global warming and our sensed need to cool down. The truth is that cold coffee travels better than hot coffee and with so many of us on the go these days, a more refreshing caffeine boost is more satisfying. Consider these cold coffee brewing methods to attract a wider audience:
- Iced Coffee – Simply put a bunch of ice into regular brewed coffee. Add some flavorings and dairy, and you have a quick cold coffee option.
- Cold Brew – This method uses room-temperature water to steep coarse-ground coffee beans for up to 20 hours. Cold-brewed coffee is typically less bitter than coffee brewed with hot water and scientists are discovering several health benefits of drinking cold brew.
- Snap Chilled – This relatively new method takes hot coffee and quick-chills it to lock in freshness, not allowing air to oxidize the coffee. You may need a special snap chill device for this one, but it’s gaining popularity because of the unique flavors preserved in the process.
More Milk Alternatives
Beyond non-fat and soy, coffee connoisseurs want more variety in their dairy alternatives. At Incredible Flavors, we want to give your customers the options they are looking for to meet their dietary needs. This is why our Cocoa Beach wholesale coffee supply company offers these non-milk options.
- Oatly Oat Milk – Great tasting, shelf-stable, gluten-free, plant-based, and vegan. Our oat milk is calcium-rich and low in saturated fat. We offer several varieties of Oatly Oat Milk including Barista Edition, Full Fat, Chocolate, and Low Fat.
- Califia Farms Non-Dairy Options – We love this brand for the variety of plant-based milk alternatives it offers like almond milk, coconut milk, and gluten-free oat milk.
Side Note: Milk alternatives make delicious bases for non-coffee beverages like smoothies.
Flavored coffees have always been popular but with more young people entering the coffee-drinking world, it’s never been more important to stock a variety of flavorings to match everyone’s tastes.
A recent study revealed a record number of young adults (18-24) are drinking coffee and over half surveyed reported having a coffee beverage in the last day. With one-third of all Americans expressing a preference for flavored coffees, you can see why having a robust coffee menu is good for your bottom line.
At Incredible Flavors, we offer 142 flavorings, syrups, and sauces from industry leaders like Ghiradelli, Monin, and DaVinci Gourmet. And we make it easy to order precisely what you need because we do not have a break case fee. You can order anything from our Cocoa Beach wholesale coffee supply company by the pallet, box, or bottle.
At Incredible Flavors, We Deliver!
Not only do we deliver the best-tasting options for your customers, but we also deliver the highest quality equipment, coffees, teas, flavorings, and more, right to your doorstep. Our drivers can bring your order to your Cocoa Beach coffee shop on a regular bi-weekly schedule, or you can pick up an order anytime during the week at our Orlando location. Contact us today to get started!